I love doing fibre and yarn shows – it’s such a pleasure to get to spend time meeting people who understand and share my passion for all things fibre arts related. This year, I hope to meet loads more of you. I’ll be at the following shows and markets throughout the year.
- 29/30th – Yarndale – A wonderful weekend of wool and craft in Skipton. It’s a proper treat for exhibitors and attendees alike! Don’t miss it.
- 7th – Frome Independent Market – A wonderful market on the first Sunday of every month. Come for your fibre and yarn fix, and stay to browse the local artisans and foodies.
- 1st – Frome Independent Market – It’s market time again. Come and browse here for Christmas presents – it’s the perfect place!
- 2/3rd – Yarnporium – A two-day celebration of sweater weather, yarn, fibre, friends and the making community in the heart of Westminster. I can’t wait!
- 15th – Pop-up Shop at Frome Yarn Collective – St Catherine’s Christmas Pop-up is an annual event in Frome where the gorgeous boutiques on St Catherine’s Hill participate in a seasonal festive shopping extravaganza. There’s food, there’s music, there’s me! I’ll be at the gorgeous Frome Yarn Collective shop with some delicious fibres and yarns.