I love doing fibre and yarn shows – it’s such a pleasure to get to spend time meeting people who understand and share my passion for all things fibre arts related. This year, I hope to meet loads more of you. I’ll be at the following shows and markets throughout the year.
- 1st – Frome Independent Market – More than a market – the first Sunday of every month is an experience not to be missed,with designers and makers, spectacular food and more.
- 28/29th – Wonderwool Wales. A marvellous weekend of fibre and yarn at the Royal Welsh Showground in Builth Wells. Come and squoosh all the woollies.
- 6th – Frome Independent Market – Come on down and enjoy the lovely atmosphere at Frome.
- 12/13th – Wool@J13. This Midlands based show is now in its second year after a barnstorming start in 2017. I’ll be there… will you?
- 28/29th – Fibre East – A weekend of crafty goodness in Ampthill near Bedford. We love it, and you will too!