I love doing fibre and yarn shows – it’s such a pleasure to get to spend time meeting people who understand and share my passion for all things fibre arts related. This year, I hope to meet loads more of you. I’ll be at the following shows and markets throughout the year.
- 1st – Frome Independent Market – What could be better than a summer market? Not much!
- 28/29th – Fibre East – A weekend of crafty goodness in Ampthill near Bedford. We love it, and you will too!
- 2nd – Frome Independent Market – A lovely late summer market to usher in the autumn.
- 29/30th – Yarndale – A wonderful weekend of wool and craft in Skipton. It’s a proper treat for exhibitors and attendees alike! Don’t miss it.
- 2/3rd – Yarnporium – A two-day celebration of sweater weather, yarn, fibre, friends and the making community in the heart of Westminster. I can’t wait!