I love doing fibre and yarn shows – it’s such a pleasure to get to spend time meeting people who understand and share my passion for all things fibre arts related. This year, I hope to meet loads more of you. I’ll be at the following shows and markets throughout the year.
- 6th – Frome Independent Market – Come on down and enjoy the lovely atmosphere at Frome.
- 12/13th – Wool@J13. This Midlands based show is now in its second year after a barnstorming start in 2017. I’ll be there… will you?
- 1st – Frome Independent Market – What could be better than a summer market? Not much!
- 28/29th – Fibre East – A weekend of crafty goodness in Ampthill near Bedford. We love it, and you will too!
- 29/30th – Yarndale – A wonderful weekend of wool and craft in Skipton. It’s a proper treat for exhibitors and attendees alike! Don’t miss it.