I love doing fibre and yarn shows – it’s such a pleasure to get to spend time meeting people who understand and share my passion for all things fibre arts related. This year, I hope to meet loads more of you. I’ll be at the following shows and markets throughout the year.
- 6 October – Frome Independent Market – One of the UK’s largest and most vibrant street markets, you can find vintage and handmade goods, locally brewed beer, fabulous food and live music in the beautiful town of Frome.
- 2-3 November – Stitch Fest South West – The latest yarn show in the South of England is back for its 4th year, and I hope you’ll come and see me there!
- 24 November – The Old Potato Yard Christmas Makers’ Market – A lovely one-day event at this lovely farm shop. I’ll be there with yarn and fibre, and some handwoven scarves. I can’t wait!
- 30 November – Flock – A gathering of knitters at Frenchay Village Hall, organised by Mr B’s Yarn. This is a fabulous event, and I’m lucky enough to have a small table there.
- 1 December – Frome Independent Market – I’ll be at Frome’s fabulous Christmas market this year. I hope you’ll come and do some Christmas shopping there! There’s just so many fantastic handmade gifts to be had!